Tate’s Bake Shop
Use social media to guide new-product development
During our work with Tate’s Bake Shop, we recognized an opportunity for the gourmet-cookie brand to develop a discrete gluten-free social-media audience. Our community-building strategy included increasing brand offers to attract and engage gluten free customers.
- The client based new social media groups on our findings.
- Tate’s expanded and extended gluten free product line.
- The brand saw a three-fold increase in gluten free product sales offered through e-commerce.
- Highly targeted Facebook advertising and promotions expanded the gluten-free page’s audience from zero to more than 38,500 highly qualified Likes within 12 months of its launch.
- Creative targeting and extensive ad testing decreased cost per Like by 77%.
- New likes were acquired at less than 24% of the industry average benchmark cost.